2015, PhD student in Demography, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade
2015, Master’s in Demography, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade
2013, BSc in Demography, Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade
- Population policy
From 2014 to 2017 Ivana has been engaged as a demonstrator and a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade.
From September to December 2017 she was the secretary on the project "Birth Promotion Strategy Revision" and "Action Plan for the Implementation of the Revised Birth Promotion Strategy".
She has published several papers in journals and proceedings and participated in numerous national and international conferences.
In the relative short time she has experienced most important demographic subjects such as fertility, age pattern of childbearing, marriage, mortality, population aging and theirs implications.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Association of Demographers of Serbia
- Vojković, G., Magdalenić, I., and Živanović, Z. (2014). Population Ageing in the South-Eastern Europe Countries and its Implications on Labour Force. Zbornik Matice srpske za društvene nauke 148(3): 701-713.
- Magdalenić I. and Galjak M. (2015). Ageing Map of the Balkan Peninsula. Proceedings of Geographical Institute “Jovan Cvijić”, Serbian Academy of Science and Arts.
- Magdalenić I. and Vojković G. (2015). Changes in the age pattern of childbearing in Serbia and EU countries - comparative analysis. Stanovništvo. br.2 (LIII). Institut društvenih nauka Centar za demografska istraživanja, Beograd. (str. 43-67).
- Magdalenić Ivana (2016). Marrage and Fertility of the Population in Serbia and Countries of the European Union. Demografija (13): 175-190.